Kamp registration will close May 31st

2024 Registration Prices

With Parent Volunteer

1st Kamper - $210

Each Additional Kamper - $160

 

Without Parent Volunteer

Each Kamper - $420

 

First Time Kamper - Registration Fee reduced:

$100 off first Kamper

$75 off each additional Kamper

*Other fees listed below may still apply

 

Additional charges may include:

Off Site Fees (grades 7 - 12th)* - $50

*Depending on registration numbers, 6th grade may be eligible for offsite.

If so, this fee will be applied at Kamp check in.

 

Kamp T-shirt - Deadline of May 31st

 

$20 cotton short sleeve

$22 performance wear long sleeve

$32 hoodie sweatshirt

 

 

Lunch Tickets:

Registered Kamper - included

Volunteer Parent weekly pass - $50

Non volunteer parent/public weekly pass - $60

Daily lunch ticket - $15

 

Registration for Kamp 2024 is open!

Important note:  The receipt upon submission will have the correct total charge.  The line item price will only show for one item not matter the selected quantity.  Please review the total and let us know if something does not add up.

 

Cancellation Policy:  If you need to cancel your registration with less than 2 weeks prior to Kamp, 25% of fees will be forfeited and the remaining 75% will go toward next years' Kamp Kimchee fees.  Rollover of funds is only eligible for the following year.

 

Kamp Kimchee
Registration Mail Address

8090 Hidden Court
Chanhassen, MN 55317

Questions on Registration?

Karen: 952-937-8421

Whitefish Lodge & Suites
Crosslake | Whitefish Properties

Pine Peak Lodge & Suites

 

 

Kamp Location

Crosslake Community Charter School
36974 County Rd 66
Crosslake, MN 56442

Kamp Kimchee Leadership

President – Angela Herzog
angelaherzog81@gmail.com

Presidents Elects - Sunny Kase and Katie Dachtler

sundrayaskase@gmail.com

kdachtler@gmail.com

Secretary – Gergana Todorova
Email Gergana

Treasurer - Laura Sharp
Email Laura

Mentor Coordinator – Rachel Carlson
Email Rachel

Contact Us Form

Name(Required)